Bricks provides services to improve the efficiency of processes and optimize logistics operations, increase the speed of distribution, and improve the quality of services provided to customers.
Companies engaged in the production, distribution and sales of manufactured goods face intense pressures to keep costs low and maintain profitability in the face of squeezed margins. Bricks’ services are designed to maximize the efficiency of the entire supply chain, all while decreasing investment and operational expenses, and increasing accessibility to information, user comfort, and work efficiency.
Bricks provides a broad spectrum of solutions for manufacturing-related organizations. Information management services available from Bricks include:
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Billing and payment systems
- Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing
- Document Management Systems (DMS)
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Quality Assurance, testing & system tuning
- Infrastructure & security
Application Development Services
Bricks has a long history integrating packaged applications and building custom enterprise applications design specifically for the manufacturing industry. Our services include:
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
- ERP deployments, maintenance and strong partnerships with ERP technology leaders SAP and Oracle (including PeopleSoft)
- Custom application development and maintenance
Software Product Engineering
For manufacturers that have purpose-built applications used to generate revenue, Bricks Software Product LabsSM provides software product engineering outsourcing services that combine proven product development methodologies with global delivery, dedicated teams, and a collaborative partnership model. The result: cost competitive, innovative software products developed fast.